code.share

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Changi Kukche Konghang

Changi Kukche Konghang is actually Changi International Airport in Korean. Wonder why I chose this title? Read more about my Christmas day.
I woke up in the early afternoon, still with vivid memories of the incident. Didnt do anything much except to update my blog. In the evening, my family and I decided to go to the airport so I can practice some night aviation photography.
Reaching the airport, I was looking around when a bevy of Korean Air stewardesses sauntered in. They paraded in their new sky-blue uniforms, topped with giant hairpins similar to the shape of the infinity symbol, except that one of the loops is open. I counted 12 of them, all fine and smart looking advertisements for Korean Air's new corporate image "Excellence in flight".
After an eyeful of the kimchi beauties, I went to the viewing mall to try my hands on night photography. It was quite a successful attempt and I took a good shot of an Emirates A330. I was quite proud of myself. >_<
Soon, as we were about to leave, I saw another clique of air hostesses from the same Asian neighbour which hallyu or Korean wave hails from. This time, they were from Asiana Airlines, South Korea's second largest carrier and voted best cabin staff 2005. They donned dull grey uniforms but still look pretty. Well, hoped you enjoyed your stay in Singapore and take good care! Bon voyage! Ahnyeoungheegaseyo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home