Flight of Fantasy
Played computer and listened to music the whole afternoon while it poured outside.
Thankfully the sky cleared and I prepared to go town to hang out with my friends.
Boarded a bus all the way to Far East Plaza.
That's where my flight of fantasy begun.
I met up with my friends outside Tangs Plaza. I was surprised though there were hordes of people, we could still move freely. I had expected a suffocating anthropomorphic bacteria concentration inside the Orchard petri-dish.
Well we went to Shaw House, wandering around, waiting for Kyler. After which, we proceeded to a Japanese restaurant, Tonkichi within the complex. I like the design of the place. Quite an authentic japanese touch, even with squarish blue and flat cushions for customers to sit on. The waitresses were friendly and polite too. And refills of green tea did not be asked. They were automatically refilled at a regular basis.

That's me looking on Kyler eating. haha.. photo trick actually. he was sitting on the opposite side.
And below is my meal. Grilled pork with ginger sauce. I had a really bitter jelly for dessert.

Looks yummy eh? I felt the prices were a little steep but nothing was better than a good warm meal with friends on Christmas Eve. After the meal, Kyler and I went to explore the magic of Christmas at Orchard while the rest went to watch The Chronicles of Narnia. The place was all lit up and alot of people were wearing cute red santa hats. The christmas spirit was sure grooving to every individual's heartbeats. We didn't miss the chance to take some pics too.

After wandering around in the shopping centres at Wheelock Place. We decided to take a breather on the streets. However, it was a nightmare. There was an infestation of the humankind. People swarmed till one could bearly move. It was quite chaotic actually, as people played with spray cans, squirting foam at each other, squealing and screaming while doing so. And people, with really nice hairstyles; unfortunately wrecked by the foam and gooey stuff passed us by. The doors of Takashimaya were locked too, only people could exit. It was pandemonium. I couldn't have imagined what would happen if something had happened. And so, we decided to stay to the backalleys of Orchard, away from the disorder and the battle cries of Operation Spray Can.
"Every little thing that you say or do... I'm hung up, I'm hung up on you... Waiting for your call, Baby night and day I'm fed up. I'm tired of waiting on you!" 

I guess Kyler is not gonna wait for me to caress her bosom.....

.:Lust:.
After our friends finished their 3hour movie, they joined us and we played some "sparklers", and the spray cans too. It was a really jolly good time! As you can see:

After the fun, we decided to chill out at the esplanade. Joining us was another of my friend, Stanley and his friends. United, we were an invincible force of super-shagged-souls-out-too-late-on-a-saturday-night. So begun our Long March to the Esplanade from Somerset. My camera battery had gone rather flat so i couldn't take more pictures of the treacherous journey. Anyway, we camped out at Merlion Park upon reaching, for a while that is. As the dark skies grew grey, we decided to head back, to our point of journey, Somerset. Under the threatening skies, we slaved back towards Somerset, only to be caught in a downfall. What luck to be caught in the rain in the wee hours of the morning on Christmas day! We found a bus stop and decided to wait for the first buses to go home for a good rest. However.. our night wasn't meant to end there. [to be continued]



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home