code.share

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Red-Eye Flight

A Red-Eye flight usually refer to an airline flight departure in the wee hours of the morning, at a time where fellow friends on the ground would be zzz.... Most passengers can't sleep at this period, because of engine noise, turbulence etc. And red-eye flights are usually sold at cheap prices. Cabin crew also love such flights as most passengers are quiet and sleepy vs fully awake passengers (not to mention demanding) during the day flights.
However, in my case, it was a bad case of a red-eye fight. Whilst studying diligently (believe it or not) last night for my Economics, I was suddenly irritated by a bout of itchiness in my right eye (Mind you, that's the one eye I have with purrrfect eyesight). Attempts to relieve my poor eye of the prickling feeling left my eye blood-shot. However, only when I glanced into a mirror much later, "Am I shapeshifting to a WereWolf?" That bloodthirsty, watery eye made me wonder if I was going to foam at the mouth next.

Instinctively, I brushed my canines and pounced off to a good night's rest. No way was I gonna have symptoms of a red-eye flight tomorrow morning. You will have to shoot me with a silver bullet first.

Thankfully, the red-eye was gone today, more or less. Now I am off for a howling nasty time at the tests!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home