Catch the Holiday Spirit
My day began at 5.30am in the morning, when I woke up and began revising my notes for my test at 3pm. Well... smart old me felt that Organisational Behaviour is an easy paper as I deal with human behaviour all the time, and I slacked throughout the whole morning.
Well... and during the test, I got my desserts...... No elaboration necessary.
After that, I went to meet my friend, Kyler to get our hair cut, yeah; before Christmas Eve tomorrow. Well... he was rather pissed that I was half hour late. Believe me when I say I got to take 3 buses and 1 train from school to Braddell MRT in about 1h 45mins.
Reaching the station, I decided to pacify my impatient friend with some candid shots.
And peeps, that's Kyler scaring some poor kitty away....

And Thats me, on an Aztec artwork. Well, not really but its still cool.
Anyway, we had to wait some time before its our turn, apparently, other than us; the rest of the world wanna look good for Christmas too. Well it was worth the wait as I had a terrific hair cut. Below are some pix:

<-----------That's me getting my hair adjusted.
Well.. thats my friend getting his fur groomed =>
What a day at the hairdressers. Another friend, Nic joined us while we were getting our hair done and we all went to get supper together. Not before taking some shots:
That's me ramming into a wall!!! Well, I guess I was fleeing from the evil warlock and his sinister black minion: 
Well... and during the test, I got my desserts...... No elaboration necessary.
After that, I went to meet my friend, Kyler to get our hair cut, yeah; before Christmas Eve tomorrow. Well... he was rather pissed that I was half hour late. Believe me when I say I got to take 3 buses and 1 train from school to Braddell MRT in about 1h 45mins.
Reaching the station, I decided to pacify my impatient friend with some candid shots.

And peeps, that's Kyler scaring some poor kitty away....

And Thats me, on an Aztec artwork. Well, not really but its still cool.
Anyway, we had to wait some time before its our turn, apparently, other than us; the rest of the world wanna look good for Christmas too. Well it was worth the wait as I had a terrific hair cut. Below are some pix:

<-----------That's me getting my hair adjusted.

Well.. thats my friend getting his fur groomed =>
What a day at the hairdressers. Another friend, Nic joined us while we were getting our hair done and we all went to get supper together. Not before taking some shots:
That's me ramming into a wall!!! Well, I guess I was fleeing from the evil warlock and his sinister black minion: 
And below, is the pic of me before my haircut, and the pic below the pic below, thats after:

Cool ya? haha Well.. It was a really fun day for me. I really can't wait for Christmas Eve. As the Australian Airlines' slogan goes, "Catch the Holiday Spirit"
Well, mate. I sure did.
Happy Holidays Everyone!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home