code.share

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Welcome aboard

It's a week before X'mas. The most joyful occasion, as everyone celebrates their successes and achievements for the year and I.... have 5 days of tests. So... X'mas this year should either be bittersweet for me if I do well in the tests or as I would guess better, a bitterlook plastered on my face. Not studying for tests is nothing, feeling guilty about it is not a nothing. Well, feelings can change, my stubborness lies deep within.
Last night, I was out at town, or should I say Orchard and it was deserted. Well, void of lonliness I mean, people were jolly and happy, and shopping for gifts and chilling with friends; as everyone was, as I quote from my Economics tutor, "winding down at the end of the year". Unfortunately, I would probably wind her out from marking the paper I would be handing in.
Merry Christmas Tutor!
Love,
A student who don't really mean it.

I was showing my Australian friend around the people-flooded Orchard and the Esplanade (talk about a christmas day tsunami). And he told me that, people said that if you take a photo with the Merlion, you will come back to Singapore again. hmm... folklore or a gimmick? I wonder...

Well. Its 6.16pm Singapore/Hong Kong/Ulaan Baatar time. 4mins after my friend departed for Bangkok on SQ068, and I would go grab a bite. Signing off.
Welcome to my life.
Welcome aboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home