Going Beyond Expectations
"Going Beyond Expectations", Malaysia Airlines' slogan fits purrfectly in my blog today. Economics turned out to be a relatively easy paper after all, it definately went beyond my expectations, hopefully my marks will too.
Despite this promise, and being voted 6th in ranking for "Airline of the year 2005" by Skytrax, Malaysia Airlines doesn't seem to be doing too well. Consecutive quarterly losses of 280.7 million ringgit in June and 367.7 million ringgit in September have dealt a heavy dent on the airline. Oh well, I guess it's a cut throat industry out there. Stay tough or screw it (or should I say unscrew and dismantle your aircraft it).

I am getting alittle jumpy about my excursion to Bangkok next week. I will be travelling on SWISS International Airlines, which, as I read from today's TODAY newspaper 22 December 2005,
SWISS is Europe's leading airline. Something which I have doubts as there are very strong competitors such as British Airways and Lufthansa. Not to mention smaller rivals such as Austrian. Well... I hope they will provide me with a good service all the same, that magical Swiss hospitality. It would definately be a great experience for me as I had never travelled alone before, to a foreign land that is. (I travel to school alone everyday on buses k! hahaha... ) I will be looking forward to spending the night at the airport. What a great way to celebrate the birth of a new year.
But of course, before I get carried away, I better be off to study for my last paper, my last mountain to climb, my final obstacle, my concluding test, my bottom line challenge, my closing hurdle, my.. my... my.... until the end of the year that is. Blahx...
Skycruiser OutZ
Despite this promise, and being voted 6th in ranking for "Airline of the year 2005" by Skytrax, Malaysia Airlines doesn't seem to be doing too well. Consecutive quarterly losses of 280.7 million ringgit in June and 367.7 million ringgit in September have dealt a heavy dent on the airline. Oh well, I guess it's a cut throat industry out there. Stay tough or screw it (or should I say unscrew and dismantle your aircraft it).

I am getting alittle jumpy about my excursion to Bangkok next week. I will be travelling on SWISS International Airlines, which, as I read from today's TODAY newspaper 22 December 2005,
SWISS is Europe's leading airline. Something which I have doubts as there are very strong competitors such as British Airways and Lufthansa. Not to mention smaller rivals such as Austrian. Well... I hope they will provide me with a good service all the same, that magical Swiss hospitality. It would definately be a great experience for me as I had never travelled alone before, to a foreign land that is. (I travel to school alone everyday on buses k! hahaha... ) I will be looking forward to spending the night at the airport. What a great way to celebrate the birth of a new year.
But of course, before I get carried away, I better be off to study for my last paper, my last mountain to climb, my final obstacle, my concluding test, my bottom line challenge, my closing hurdle, my.. my... my.... until the end of the year that is. Blahx...
Skycruiser OutZ



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home