Flight of the Catfish
Anyway, I decided to give myself a treat for enduring the eternal wait and the two almost-deadly injections; treat for the eyes that is.
So I decided to drop by Serangoon to get myself a dirty magazine.
haha... Just kidding. I went to buy some new fish for my aquarium. I couldn't decide on which fish to get so had to use my usual deciding factor, the monetary factor, which pointed me to the tank of small angelfish, $2 for 3. Quite a steal I find. So I scooped up the 3 unlucky ones.

I chose all 3 in a different colour so I can identify them. haha. Last check, they seem alittle shy but getting along well with their fellow tankmates.
I couldn't resist so I bought a packet (another 2bucks) of baby catfish, or as what my hokkien speaking ah ma would identify them, torr saat kia (literally, catfish children). This was going to be the feast for my eyes, literally. Keeping 3 of the biggest ones in my tank as pets, the others....
...I tossed into my Dad's Luohan (Flowerhorn) fish tanks to see the Flowerhorns munch on those unfortunate fish fry. They relished those catfish, gobbling each of them like some slimey popcorn with whiskers. What a delightfully sinful sight! MUAHAHAHA!!!
-DevilCruiser outZ



1 Comments:
Ew!! You're so evil la. Hahah, how can you bear to kill those lil' catfishes. Tsk tsk! Lol.
By
J.K, at 10:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home