code.share

Friday, January 27, 2006

Final Destination

Today was....
OB Presentation Day!
I had been rather shagged the whole week but I tried to tell myself to keep my spirits up as Chinese New Year was nearing. A well-deserved break awaits.... So is my exams.... But screw exams for now, as the Tiger Beer slogan goes,
It's TIME
time for play that is.
Anyway presentation today was surprisingly cool. Surprisingly smooth and special thanks to the great actresses Cath and Jols! But as a group, I felt we all gave it our best and a very good shot it was. I was quite proud of my team, rather Eileen's team. Like the previous group (Zul's group) before us, we incorporated humour into the roleplay and it went great! I particularly like Jol's wink at the audience! Bravo! ;)
Sadly, it would be our swan song as a team after doing a dozen projects and presentations together. An a electrifying swan song it was (think techno or eurodance). It was definately a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and an awesome experience to work with them. Though I am the sole guy in the group, outnumbered 4 to 1, it didn't make things less uncomfortable as they are a great friendly bunch, yeah. Special thanks to Ling too! yeah.. who had to put up with my impatience and hot temper.
After the presentations, we all celebrated, by having breakfast at the canteen. haha.. It was a simple meal but very enjoyable as a heavy burden is finally lifted. After which we went to take some photos, to remember the final presentation together and how weirdly comfortable we are in our formal wear.
That's my "Operation Pass-All-Projects" Specialist Unit:
hmmm.. that would be a Medusa Me. 1 golden-hair monkey head with 4 chio heads. aww look at Cath! haha
And behold, my harem of Gorgeous Babes!!!(yeah I wish) Anyone wants their number?
Ooh! And not forgetting my good friends (pf, wy, mich, ron, jy and zul) who are warming the benches for us!
Man... did they waited long for us to finish out photoshoot. Shit, they look rather pissed.

And shit! They are gonna pommel us! Beware their United 1B16 ass-kicking move!
Below: Martians vs Venusians (<>..<>)










haiz~ How time flies when you are having fun. A year ago, they would probably be some strangers you pass by, now u n i t e d as one. Only to be broken apart again next semester when we are all streamed into our different diplomas. I definately will miss my group members, Cath, Ling, Cherry, Jol.... You XiaoMeiMeis been great. Let not time take away our friendship!

Projectmates we were, Friends forever we shall.

And this last pic I really like. Look at everyone so happy!

"Though we transverse continually into the freewheeling motion of life, this is a sacred moment frozen in time and eternally locked in my heart..."

All these kinda remind me of a SMS message which I received about 3 years ago.

"So Many of Us Either

Fear Tomorrow or Regret Yesturday

But I Won't Fear Tomorrow

If I Get to Be Your Friend Forever

And I Don't Regret Yesturday

Because

One Yesturday

I Met You"

So Final Destination?

Eternity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home