Dream Skyward
The play is about a woman who married a younger man (based on the fact that in Japan, there is a rising number of first-time marriages in which the man is younger than the woman) and they are onboard a flight to Singapore for a holiday when a younger stewardess catches the man's eye.
Morale of the story? To a younger man don't you be engaged for he might sooner desire someone his age.
ha!
but oops! my Japanese sensei told us her husband is a few months younger than her!
After all, it was a good skit. Could be better but I was proud of my team. It was a good effort! Thanks alot my Jap group members who had practiced hard for the play. Our group was the last to present and again, it was a swan song (think funky J-pop this time) before our class is disseminated with the ending of the academic year. Everyday is a day closer to the end of my Year 1 and there aint no too many days left to slice off.
But the Japanese presentation, which by the way was titled "Why women should not marry younger men" did inspired me to work hard for my other subjects. I am thankful to be given this opportunity to study a language I am fascinated with.

"A boxful of memories, remnants left of my Japanese class"
Now its time to strive for the overall achievement! At least do my best and I will have nothing to regret. Regret is definately the most painful feeling that what will life have turned out if I had chosen otherwise. Opportunity cost or whatever.
Numerous events in the past made me regret my choices, decisions and paths I chose, a burden I might always have to carry hence now I devised my personal motto, "just do your best, yeah fark the rest". Well it revolves around the effort that I should put in, as long as I try and give it a good shot, even if I fails, I won't have any regret. I can't change my past, I can still change my future.
Ganbatte Kudasai...
"Dream Skyward"
-slogan, Japan Airlines



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home