code.share

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Jetstar Pornstar

I had a deep sleep the previous night which resulted in me having nightmares. Scary being chased around by a female demon (or something just as bad) in my home. LoL... silly yet frightening dream.
Anyway I woke up way before sunlight hit our island at 4am. I was supposed to study for my Japanese test but ended up sorting my photos before logging onto the internet and surfing the airport website.
Again, I was hurrying out to catch another flight.
This time, Japan Airlines JL712 was my flight number. I reached the airport (sort of like my second home) early and had my breakfast at BK before heading to the viewing mall. The sky was quite obsured today, like a gloom blanketed over the sky but a calm, peaceful one.
Whilst waiting at the viewing gallery, two Jetstar Asia pilots (both rather big-sized Caucasian men) as they walked pass. I overheard one saying in a distinctively Australian accent, "I didn't know she was a porn star". His "porn" sounded kinda like "pond" but I was sure what I heard.
So much for pilots' intelligent conversations on the passenger loads/take off estimates or weather/fuel mathematics. More enlightening is gossipping about some anonymous dirty video artiste.
Anyway, I was lucky to catch my plane, registration number JA709J, with the Yokoso! Japan (welcome to Japan!) sticker. After the photoshoot, I rushed to school for my Japanese tutorial where I practiced my Japanese roleplay skit. When it was over, and a boring Economics lecture later, I had to practice for another skit, this time for Organisational Behaviour, which is on friday. So much for being a business student. I would say I am gonna be more proffessional in the acting field than that mystery "pond" star soon. blah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home