code.share

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

All Nippon Airways

Kyoo gakko de nihongo to microeconomics o benkyooshimasu. Eto de tomodachi no Wai Yiu-san to hirugohan o tabemasu. Momo cha o nomimasu. Yokatta desu.
Ok Ok... translated, today I went to school and studied Japanese language and Microeconomics. Later, I had lunch with my friend Wai Yiu. I had peach tea. It was good.
Ok Ok... I know my japanese ain't that good. But it's good practice anyway. Today we learnt how to say different activities in Japanese, in present tense and question form.
I learnt present tense is _activity_masu, for example I eat: Tabemasu.
In question form it's _activity_masu ka; Have you eaten?: Tabemasu ka.
If you say: Let's do something, it would be _activity_masho; eg. Let's eat: Tabemasho.
So we were practicing with picture cards, which featured drawings of people doing activities such as meeting (aimasu), shopping (kaimasu), drinking (nomimasu). My Sensei skipped the one on sleeping though. She laughed then told us,"it's not nice to...*voice trails off*"
Sensei, you mean nemasho? LoL... what's wrong with let's sleep? lolz...
Speaking of sleeping, I better be off to bed now. Kyoo wa tanoshikatta desu. Today was enjoyable. Watashi wa uchi de nemasu. I sleep at home. Where else?
Oyasumi nasai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home