The day the sun went away...
T'is the day the sun went away,
and I am stuck at home all day,
doing nothing but homework,
feeling sorry that the day has, but no perk,
And how this day was, as my friend was saying;
because there's someone out there weeping,
that would be me, you must believe,
for, out of my house, I cannot leave
I am trapped, forsakened, you must know,
free me, from this prison, oh, do let me go.
What a cold, boring, melancholy, lonely, pathetic, fruitless, gloomy, dark, slow and sorrowful day...
This day, 8 January 2006 when the sun betrayed our sunny island and casted a shadow over our heads. Well.. this day is also one when my parents went on their holiday to Nanjing on Singapore Airlines SQ838, reaching Nanjing about 5 hours earlier. Hopefully they have better weather there than we do in Singapore, where it has been raining cats and dogs, pussies and bitches all day and previous night too.
And I am trapped at home, only a ton of tutorial homework for company. Sounds depressing? You betcha.
Fly me away.
If not, shoot me then.
No? Well... I guess I better go do my homework. The boredom will kill me first, believe me.



2 Comments:
To brother...si bei long never see u liao le...how have u been?juz read ur blog abt e ear thingy...looks cool..haha...hope its all healed...looking forward to meeting up wif u something dude...yesterdae's meeting wif yl n wh was quite crap i would sae...didnt do much cos wh appeared like almost 2 hrs late...den yl dress like some retro n obiang ah ma...haha...
read this comment...n u should noe who i m rite?haha...anyway...since i'm here.u noe i have a blog too...so...feel free to drop by n sae hi.haha
ciao bro...seeya sometime if possible ya?
ariel-aka BB Warrior
By
BB, at 10:03 PM
Hey Gav, it's Jols here. I must say it's been one hell of an interesting experience reading your blog! and that flight to thailand and back? Really cool. Haha. Update often k! :D
By
J.K, at 10:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home