goodbye a 19
It's 11.59pm now on March 23 2006.
The final moment of my 19years of my life is almost over.
And the clock is still ticking away, ticking away since the day I was borned, the moment I started to walk and tottered around in amazement of the wonderful world ahead, and through my care-free primary school days, ticking pass by rough teenage years, broken, scarred, yet time still goes on, down a road unwinding towards an eternal path.
I forget my past, I can't see my future, with eyes blindfolded, through the tunnel, I could only try to catch up.
Try to catch up.
Try to find my way.
Through a destiny I was meant to fulfil.
Fear.
Sorrow.
Joy
Anger.
Pain.
Love.
My 6 loyal mules forever my beasts of burden, following me whereforth my journey takes me, and I cannot leave them. Nor, chained at the feet, can they ever forsake me. Yet I am no master, I am the slave. Beatened, abused, tortured, though not yet defeated.
Reflections.
Of the love for a fish soft toy my granny made for me.
Plucked.
Of the catching games we played in the primary school courtyard.
Plucked.
Of the mornings getting up at pre-dawn hours to throw on a school uniform.
Plucked.
The final moment of my 19years of my life is almost over.
And the clock is still ticking away, ticking away since the day I was borned, the moment I started to walk and tottered around in amazement of the wonderful world ahead, and through my care-free primary school days, ticking pass by rough teenage years, broken, scarred, yet time still goes on, down a road unwinding towards an eternal path.
I forget my past, I can't see my future, with eyes blindfolded, through the tunnel, I could only try to catch up.
Try to catch up.
Try to find my way.
Through a destiny I was meant to fulfil.
Fear.
Sorrow.
Joy
Anger.
Pain.
Love.
My 6 loyal mules forever my beasts of burden, following me whereforth my journey takes me, and I cannot leave them. Nor, chained at the feet, can they ever forsake me. Yet I am no master, I am the slave. Beatened, abused, tortured, though not yet defeated.
Reflections.
Of the love for a fish soft toy my granny made for me.
Plucked.
Of the catching games we played in the primary school courtyard.
Plucked.
Of the mornings getting up at pre-dawn hours to throw on a school uniform.
Plucked.
My chinchilla.
Plucked.
My virgin year as a struggling Poly student.
Plucked.
Like petals off a dying rose, slowly but continuously, without mercy, time plucks yet another petal. Only, the memories of the petals I once had and lost still runs through, yet memories wither away. And time wins another victory.
Like the Malaysia Airlines slogan in their ad goes,
My virgin year as a struggling Poly student.
Plucked.
Like petals off a dying rose, slowly but continuously, without mercy, time plucks yet another petal. Only, the memories of the petals I once had and lost still runs through, yet memories wither away. And time wins another victory.
Like the Malaysia Airlines slogan in their ad goes,
with every destination comes an unforgettable journey
At the end of my life,
I won't regret.
I won't forget.
The journey I sacrificed tears and blood for, the experience of being who I am, and the people I met; who reached out and changed my destiny, forever.
An unforgettable journey it is.
If I could turn back time.
I would.
If I could do it all over again.
I would.
But it is too late to regret what I did
yet too early to give in to time.
Better catch up now, for I might just fall behind.

Kesshite Akiramenai
"Never Surrender"



1 Comments:
Thank you very much! =]
By
SkyCruiser, at 10:06 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home