code.share

Friday, May 05, 2006

Just passing by...

Yep. this post is exactly what the title so summarises. My first two weeks of Poly Year 2 just passed me by.
It hadn't been a great start but I can't complain either. I got into the two CDS of my choice, French and Problem Solving Techniques, both which, so far, I have enjoyed thoroughly.
Though French is almost like Martian language to me. I am (currently) committing my heart to embracing la langue de l'amour; the language of love. Not without help of course. Which comes in the form of an Italian "stallion". Normally, I understand Italian men are stereotypically dark, handsome Italian stallions, however this one looks more like Daisy the Bovine next door. A tad too eccentric too. (Daisy with Mad Cow Disease?) Anyway, he tagged me with a French name, Eric, which is cool with me. Anyway, French class was fun, and boy, was I lucky. My good friend Jolene (you can check out her blog under Jolene) is in the same class with me. It's almost like finding a mermaid on the beach! I was pleased as punch.
But what really punched me hard in my gut was Daisy Italliano's suggestion that we should roleplay in French with the inclusion of French culture. ie 4 pecks on the cheek if you were to greet someone. What a cheeky old man. Thank god I wasn't the one roleplaying, 'coz the two GUYS doing it had to kiss each other like 3 set of 4 times? Way too weird for me. I am Asian and damn proud of my chinky blood. And chinks dont kiss kiss their fellow chinks like the French. (we do french kisses though but you get what i mean). Asian pride's the way dude.
Anyway, my second CDS is problem solving techniques. Most of my classmates are from Engineering school. (it is held in Engineering campus after all) But my teacher is fun and interesting, so are my classmates, I enjoyed myself though it was a straight 3 hour long tutorial. Nothing beats having fun and learning new stuff at the same time.
I look forward to a new week.
Way to go.
Way to go.

3 Comments:

  • Bonjour! Cava?
    Comment Tu T'apelle?
    =)

    By Blogger J.K, at 12:48 AM  

  • Bonjour! j'mappelle GRACE TAN TIAN AI. Mon numero de matriciel est 0505108A! Come give me a kiss!!!

    lolx...

    By Blogger SkyCruiser, at 11:03 AM  

  • AH hhahahahha.

    Kiss kiss!

    Ew. Grace. Hahahaha.

    By Blogger J.K, at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home